[Foundation-l] Where we are headed

Anthony DiPierro wikilegal at inbox.org
Sun Jun 4 11:16:02 UTC 2006

> I agree completely.  But when we post everything we can publicly, have
> open meetings, have community committees, and then people don't read it,
> well, I don't agree that this is "being cut off".

A list of resolutions which have passed, in most cases without vote
counts or any other information, with pending resolutions not even put
into the view for months, is not "everything you can publicly".

In fact, I asked your CFO over a year ago for a copy of the latest
990, which is by law publically available and the IRS recommends for
it to be posted on the foundation's website.  I have received nothing
other than the very first 990-EZ which has finally arrived on the
Guidestar website.  You haven't posted everything you can publicly.
Not even close.

You, Jimmy, are the one who is trolling.

Anthony

By the way, you still haven't answered who made the proposal to
install you as President.