[Foundation-l] Where we are headed

Anthere Anthere9 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 1 21:31:18 UTC 2006

Erik Zachte wrote:
>>>On 6/1/06, Erik Zachte <erikzachte at infodisiac.com> did not write:
>>>
>>>A process whereby every committee holds open, widely announced
>>>meetings and where advisor status is granted instantly without
>>>bureaucratic process was discussed, but does not seem to be practiced
>>>by any of the committees.
>>>

>>I don't know if anyone has pointed out to you, but the Communications
>>Committee holds weekly IRC meetings which are open to the public and
>>everyone is invited to participate.
>

>>These meetings are scheduled on the Meta comcom page,
>>http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Communications_committee. I'm sure it was
>>simply an oversight on your part to use grand generalizations without
>>being certain of their veracity.
>

>>Amgine
>

> Amgine, I'm sure it was simply an oversight on your part, but this quote
> isn't mine :)
>
> Erik Zachte

"As far as I know most or
all members on these committees were appointed by the board,"

However, I am sure this one was yours.
On the spc committee, the only members appointed by the board are Danny
and myself. Danny was even re-approved by the group. That lets me,
Anthere, being the only member appointed by the board.

ant