[Foundation-l] Latest board resolutions

Robert Scott Horning robert_horning at netzero.net
Mon Jul 31 17:19:22 UTC 2006

Ray Saintonge wrote:

>>>It seems rather far fetched to me that a company with a big leasing
>>>contract like this is going to just decide to break its contract and
>>>confiscate its servers.
>>>

>>See "FBI seizes Indymedia servers"
>><http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2004/10/08/1097089554894.html>
>>

>Nothing we do can prevent this kind of activity from the American KGB.
>
>Ec

Who said it had to be the FBI for that matter.  The State of Florida is
just as capable of messing around like this as well (or other local law
enforcement agencies), and likely to screw things up when they try to
physcially seize the equipment... or more so since they don't tend to
have the technical background of the FBI.

--
Robert Scott Horning