[Foundation-l] Wikipedia and Wikimedia Software Prompt Solution to Problem Posed in 2000 by David Brin?

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Sun Jul 30 05:11:55 UTC 2006

Hoi,
Two things:
* Wikipedia needs publicity badly. As long as many of our projects do
not cover encyclopaedic and other information well, there are MANY
projects that are in a genuine need for more contributors and also
readers. I am sure that the Neapolitan wikipedia would be thrilled to
bits to have 5 more regular contributors. It would grow the content a
lot and this in turn would increase the exposure of Neapolitan to many
people.
* Coding is done on LiquidThreads. This may help make a proposal like
yours interesting and relevant.. The publicity we could have: "hey guys,
we can still innovate".
Thanks,
    GerardM