[Foundation-l] Latest board resolutions

Brad Patrick bradp.wmf at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 12:54:09 UTC 2006

One of several strategies which may be considered is the plausibility of
separating operations from trademark/IP and having a different corporate
structure for them under the Board umbrella.   Once we have completed
our audit, we will consider the advantages of those different
situations.  These are preliminary concepts, not actual plans at this time.