[Foundation-l] Board election update

Dariusz Siedlecki datrio at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 13:39:53 UTC 2006

On 7/24/06, Kim Bruning <kim at bruning.xs4all.nl> wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 21, 2006 at 10:21:02PM -0700, Michael Snow wrote:
>
> > They should have more information for us in the near future, and will
> > let candidates know how to go about declaring themselves.
> >

> How do you become a candidate in the first place, I wonder?

You decide that you want to be one ;).

We're still clarifying how will listing yourself as a candidate work,
but it shouldn't change much from last year.

If everything will go well, we'll announce the rules for this year's
election in the next two-three days. We're already seeking translators
(check the Election page on Meta).

--
Pozdrawiam,
Dariusz Siedlecki