[Foundation-l] Board election update

Michael Snow wikipedia at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 22 05:21:02 UTC 2006

On behalf of the Communications committee, I wanted to keep everyone
updated on the work being done to plan the upcoming Board of Trustees
election. The Board has informed us that Essjay and Datrio have been
appointed as inspectors of the election; Aphaia will assist them as an
alternate election official. The election is planned to start September
1, 2006 and run for two weeks.

The election officials will fill in the details as they become
available. I appreciate their willingness to help with this process.
They should have more information for us in the near future, and will
let candidates know how to go about declaring themselves.

--Michael Snow