[Foundation-l] Please implement the [[Wikiversity:Main_Page]]

Eric R. Meyers ermeyers at adelphia.net
Thu Jul 20 13:37:49 UTC 2006

Hello Wikiversity Opinion forums,

Please forgive me for showing up so very late in this very important
discussion about the Wikiversity project, just to give you my personal
opinion, but I've been very busy recovering from a very serious Central
Nervous System (CNS) disorder for the past 2-1/2 years, and I just started
getting the mental energy to put my mind and my life back together this past
spring.

I've been very impressed with everything that The Wikimedia Foundation has
been creating while I've been gone, and I consider myself very lucky to be
doing my stuff with the help of Angela and Sannse at Wikia.

I've placed an entry following Cormaggio's at
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Wikiversity#Proposal_-_done.3F.

Please make me, and everyone else in the world who sincerely cares about
public learning and the excellent Wikiversity project, "joyful" about the
[[Wikiversity:Main_Page]] being implemented as soon as possible.

James, or Jimbo, I'd like to meet you too, someday. :)

Will someone please put this good thing on his desk today, so that he and
everyone else on the board can sign it off and get it done for the public
good.

Yes, I'm crazy. :)

Sincerely,

Eric