[Foundation-l] Printed on Demand Books from Wikipedia articles

Volker Haas volker.haas at brainbot.com
Wed Jul 19 08:58:00 UTC 2006

I believe that adding all articles in a category and also in all
subcategories would result in many unwanted articles in the book. By
carefully selecting a category with only a few subcategories this
problem could be avoided, but I believe in most cases adding
subcategories as well has undesired effects.

By using the "suggested articles" button on the build page you should
ideally get the "best" articles in the subcategories as well (after you
added some articles you want in your book). I am aware that currently it
is not possible to add all suggested articles - we are thinking about
adding this functionality.

-- Volker

Since many categories have lots of articles assigned to them and also