[Foundation-l] ..

Eric R. Meyers ermeyers at adelphia.net
Tue Jul 18 12:59:33 UTC 2006

I offer you a tangent:

How about a "very blank" Perl Wiki structure?  I'm basically still all alone
here at the http://perl.wikia.com that Angela had setup for me, except for
one other person name User:Ahy1 that has started to help me out a little bit.
Basically I've been temporarily censured by the Perl Wikipedians at
Talk:Perl#The Perl Wiki in Wikia, because I have an underdeveloped wiki that
doesn't deserve a link in the Wikipedia Perl article to help the little wiki
grow and develop.  And User:RandalSchwartz has signed up at The Perl Wiki,
but this very famous Perl author won't talk with me, nor provide some of his
leadership capacity.

On Tuesday 18 July 2006 08:25, Oldak Quill wrote:
> I'm not so sure. There's only so much one (or all) can say about a
> blank message. The only chance for the continuation of this thread
> would be some kind of tangent. Open source and spam have been
> mentioned, but no one took the bait. So, what will it be?

I hope you guys bite into this hook.

Wikia:c:Perl:User:Ermeyers