[Foundation-l] Cherokee Wikipedia Name Suggestion

Oldak Quill oldakquill at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 10:53:46 UTC 2006

Most Wikimedia projects don't translate "Wikipedia", "Wiktionary", and
"Wikimedia", they transliterate them. Even non-Latin alphabets do
this: Russian Wikipedia is called "Википедию" which transliterates as
Ve-I-Ka-I-Pe-Ye-De-I-Ya (those are the names of the letters, at
least). Does Cherokee have some kind of formal transliteration system?

Oldak Quill (oldakquill at gmail.com)