[Foundation-l] Wolf Mountain MediaWiki Appliances Released

Jeffrey V. Merkey jmerkey at wolfmountaingroup.com
Wed Jul 26 07:38:17 UTC 2006

Well,

I finally got around to it.  I have completed and replicated Wikipedi,
got around all of Erik's issues with 1.6.8,
 and I am offering turn key systems with automated site mirroring
software, image sync tools, and machine
translators for Wikipedia.  The knowledge is free, the software is free,
however, hardware
costs money ....

Anyone needing 7 x 24 support and systems to host Wikipedia and provide
Star Trek universal translator support
is welcome as a customer to support Wikipedia collaboration.

Back to work on Cherokee thesaraus and Otali dialect issues.  I am
selling the hardware at near cost + my time
and expense to support folks who need to mirror Wikipedia in a format
that works.  Let me know if there are
issues with Wikimedia trademarks.  I am not using them other than to say
I am installing the Wikipedia
encyclopedia on the systems.

All my Wikilove,

Jeff