[Foundation-l] Re: communications committee

Angela beesley at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 01:02:19 UTC 2006

> To be a UK press contact, I should probably be listed on the
> Foundation wiki press contacts ... I've decided my mobile number is
> public (though I usually let it go to message): 07990 822 568. I asked
> to be added to the page a while ago ... is there some problem I'm not
> aware of?

I suspect that the problem is that Anthere is basically the only
person who regularly updates the foundation wiki, and she probably
wasn't aware that you were supposed to be added. It's a good job we'll
be getting a communications committee (pending board approval) to
resolve this sort of thing. :)

Angela.