[Foundation-l] How I should consider GFDL in shared content?

Brion Vibber brion at pobox.com
Tue Aug 29 13:58:03 UTC 2006

Jeff V. Merkey wrote:
> Brion Vibber wrote:
>> Robert Scott Horning wrote:
>>> There are a few bugs with the page import, but those few bugs can be
>>> usually compensated for by compitent administrators.
>>>

>> Please report these bugs... :)
>>
> importDump is busted in 1.7.1 (fails on NULL revision history).  I
> already reported it over on mediawiki.  Have not seen any fix for it yet.

I already gave you directions on this by private email, and you thanked me for
the help. So, I assume you are in fact aware of this issue and how to correct it.

If there is some other issue which is different from the one you already asked
me about and which I already helped you with, please go to
http://bugzilla.wikimedia.org/ and submit a bug report including details of
which files you're using, how you're using them, your configuration, the exact
error message and exact directions on how to reproduce it.

Please don't continue this discussion in foundation-l, where it is offtopic and
will unnecessarily clutter things and cause raised tempers. I will not make any
further replies in this thread.

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)