[Foundation-l] Swahili Machine Translation in Process - Estimated Compeltion of Total Swahili Translation - 4 hours from now ....

Jeff V. Merkey jmerkey at wolfmountaingroup.com
Mon Aug 28 23:32:55 UTC 2006

I have obtained Martin's lexicons and several others from the web and
have already build the lexicon hiearchy.  I very kind contributor
is also sending me a grammar reference for this language.

Estimated time for complettion of full machine translation of Wikipedia
into Swahili is four hours.  First pass is phrase and word by
word machine translation with no conjungation, verb stem decompositon,
or inference engine restructuring.  The full site will be active
four hours from now.    If Martin will take 20 or so articles and
correct any teensing and conjugation issues and return these changes,
I will feed them through the inference engine and run a second pass to
reorder the translations.

Jeff