[Foundation-l] proposed new project - wikistandards

Lars Aronsson lars at aronsson.se
Sat Aug 26 21:21:54 UTC 2006

Robert Scott Horning wrote:

> You are wrong here.  Wikibooks can't be used for such development,

Yes, you're correct and I was wrong.  I didn't think too much
about that part and I'm sorry for that.  However, I still think
writing the document is the lesser problem and having it adopted
as a standard by the right people and organizations (or making
them take part in writing the document) is the hard part.

> Construction standards are indeed a mess and there is far too
> much politics in the process.

Politics is the word.

--
  Lars Aronsson (lars at aronsson.se)