[Foundation-l] REMINDER: Skypecast - Messages for board members

Walter Vermeir walter at wikipedia.be
Sat Aug 26 18:06:20 UTC 2006

Anthere schreef:
> Actually, I somehow lost (?) the software which allowed me to read the
> ogg files, so I heard the second link.
>
> I'll be interested in being recommanded a software to read the ogg file
> (which will be 1) free of charge and 2) for a macintosh).
>
> Greg, can you help ?
>
> Anthere

The only Macintosh I have is an antique. But so far I know the
recommended player for playing Ogg Vorbis on Mac, at least if it is
MacOS X, is VLC;
http://www.videolan.org/vlc/download-macosx.html

That is a very advanced player&more but you can also use it for playing
a Ogg Vorbis file.

My apologies btw for the hard words in the email to otrs-en-l  I did not
knew it was you :-)

Greetings,
Walter

--
Contact: walter AT wikizine DOT org
Wikizine.org - news for and about the Wikimedia community