[Foundation-l] September 2 Wikimedia Conference Netherlands!

Kim Bruning kim at bruning.xs4all.nl
Sat Aug 26 17:22:10 UTC 2006

WCN, wikimedia conference netherlands will be
held in Utrecht (The Netherlands) on september 2.

This is the place to be if you missed wikimania.
It's still the place to be if you didn't ;-)

We're all payed up and ready to go, and it turns out
we still have space for something like 50 people,
so I was thinking of getting some people from
the neighborhood (germany, france?) as well.

It only costs Eur 15,- for the day to attend.

Here's the dutch language site:
http://nl.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Conferentie_Nederland

If you're interested yourself, here's a sign up page
http://nl.wikimedia.org/wiki/WCN/inschrijving

You want a translation? Yup, we're working on that
*right* now. Hang on.

Hope to see y'all there! :-)

read you soon,
	Kim Bruning

--
[Non-pgp mail clients may show pgp-signature as attachment]
gpg (www.gnupg.org) Fingerprint for key  FEF9DD72