[Foundation-l] Open question from an Election Official: on voters' elibiglity

Aphaia aphaia at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 11:21:42 UTC 2006

Thank you for your interest on Election.

Today I would like to invite you to an open question from me. About
voters' eligibility. There is no discussion among three, mainly
because two of them have been not available since the midst of this
month, hence no opinion, there is no consensus based conclusion.

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Elections_for_the_Board_of_Trustees_of_the_Wikimedia_Foundation%2C_2006/En#Open_question:_on_voters.27_elibiglity

I could rather say "we will do so-and-so because of lack of
consensus", without bother you with my question, but even if I should
say so at that time, I think it would be nice to know what kind of
trends are found among us, the community from hundreds projects,
people from hundreds lands and languages.

Cheers,
--
Kizu Naoko
  Wikiquote: http://wikiquote.org

P.S. And how is the issue of additional help going?