[Foundation-l] board elections: help wanted

Aphaia aphaia at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 10:54:07 UTC 2006

Jon is a good recommendation, I think, but if you would not mind, I
would like to have another guy, James Forrester as help, just because
I have nodded him before I noticed this discussion, when he had
offered me a help as well Jon, but privately.

Again, thank you for your all attention, you guys who offered helps
a/o considered, and don't forget to vote on September 1 ;)

Just sliding topic:
I have recently gotten some private contacts from editors who would be
running for this Election or has been considering ... Fine, generally
I think so, and encouraged them. However, now I would like you all who
have that idea to be aware of that; your candidacy and confirmation
prosess will begin when you put your presentation on meta, not just
the moment you informed your possible running to a certain Election
Official or even all ot us. So, I say to those possible candidates:
don't forget to appear in public till August 28!

On 8/21/06, Anthere <Anthere9 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Aphaia,
>
> If that is fine with you, I am happy with Jon becoming an official hand
> to help with elections.
>
> Anthere
>
> Jon Harald Søby wrote:
> > On 8/19/06, Anthere <Anthere9 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> >
> >>Hello,
> >>
> >>It seems we have a shortage of help for election officials, at least for
> >>august. Could someone give a hand to Aphaia and assist her ?
> >>
> >>Thanks
> >>
> >>Anthere

> > If there's anything I could do, I'd be happy to help. =)
> >
> > Best regards,
> > Jon Harald Søby
> >
> > Website - http://www.alqualonde.com/
> > Wikipedia - http://no.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruker:Jhs