[Foundation-l] Using someone's real name instead of his wikiname

Andre Engels andreengels at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 08:26:19 UTC 2006

2006/8/21, GerardM <gerard.meijssen at gmail.com>:
> Hoi,
> Waerth has been long enough with the WMF projects not to have asked. I just
> checked, he did and as could have been expected it is a well known
> "gentleman" who should know better that is again at it being his "gracious"
> self. Not only does he refuse the reasonable request not to name names, he
> ends his diatribe with a promise to scrutinize the articles on Thailand
> which is one of the centers of gravity of Waerth's activities. In my opinion
> this can not be seen as anything but a deliberate provocation of Mr Muijz.

A diatribe which was based on Waerth's refusal to accept any edits by
Muijz on Thailand-related articles. Who is being unreasonable here,
the user who decides to specifically try to improve the articles that
another user has made, or the user who reverts any and all edits by a
certain user to an article he has created?

Andre Engels, andreengels at gmail.com
ICQ: 6260644  --  Skype: a_engels