[Foundation-l] Using someone's real name instead of his wikiname

Walter van Kalken walter at vankalken.net
Mon Aug 21 07:33:39 UTC 2006

On the Dutch wikipedia there is a user who is constantly using my real
name in discussions instead of my wikiname. Although my real name is
widely known, I do not wish that it is used on the wiki in discussions.
One of the reasons is Google's indexing the other reason is my real name
is known only by people who have been on the wiki for a long time.

I am using my wiki alternate name for a reason. I feel that this user is
violating my privacy by constantly using my real name instead of the
name under which I edit. Is this a violation of our wiki privacy policy?

Waerth