[Foundation-l] Wikialbum - new type of Wikibook or new project

Przykuta przykuta at o2.pl
Sun Aug 20 22:01:41 UTC 2006

> You're right, even though we -do- have galleries of featured pictures:
>
> http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Featured_pictures
>
> links to a whole bunch of them.

OK, but they are galleries with tradicional small boxes and with more or less accidental images. I think rather about big Wikialbums with many pages.

Wikialbum:USA
* River of USA
* Cities of USA
** New York

It will be album or atlas with good structure - based on category system.

Przykuta

P.S. It is only idea, but it would be good catalyzer for change quality of our pictures, I think.