[Foundation-l] Archives missing

Cormac Lawler cormaggio at gmail.com
Sun Aug 20 14:18:39 UTC 2006

Dear all,

I was trying to find a permalink to a mail (to this list) that I had
in my Inbox from August 2005. After ages of searching, doublechecking,
and much confusion, I'm pretty sure that a substantial chunk of the
archive from that month is missing.

If you go to the 'by date' view for that month
<http://mail.wikimedia.org/pipermail/foundation-l/2005-August/date.html>,
there's a post from Robert Horning sent on the 6th [1], immediately
followed by a post from Walter van Kalken sent on the 14th [2].

So, I'm wondering if anyone else can shed some light on this, or how I
could go about referencing a mail sent between those dates?

Thanks,

Cormac

[1] Subject: "Licensing wikinews"
<http://mail.wikimedia.org/pipermail/foundation-l/2005-August/003839.html>