[Foundation-l] Removal of Cherokee Translators from Wikimedia

Jeff V. Merkey jmerkey at wolfmountaingroup.com
Thu Aug 17 19:11:52 UTC 2006

James Hare wrote:

>I'm going to wait for Aphaia's rebuttal before commenting.

No worries. I already know what's going on here, and it's somewhat
meaningless to my true mission for the preservation of my people's
language and those of the other tribes who are one generation away from
lossing them forever. Too much time gets wasted on these types
of issues. I am a 46 year old man and I have fewer years ahead then
behind to waste time on these purile issues of who gets to push an admin
button on whom.

Don't waste any more brain cycles on it. We all have more important
concerns to focus on.

All my love,

Jeff