[Foundation-l] Fwd: Wikimania wrapup and thanks

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 16:31:04 UTC 2006

For those who took part online, but weren't subscribed to wikimania-l ...

Wikimania-l will be a social list for past and future wikimaniacs.
Consider subscribing if you took part this year or last and want a way
to stay in touch with other Wikimaniacs, or are thinking about
attending sometime in the future.

SJ