[Foundation-l] Cherokee Sidebar Translation for http://chr.wikipedia.org

Jeffrey V. Merkey jmerkey at wolfmountaingroup.com
Wed Aug 16 02:04:03 UTC 2006

Jeffrey V. Merkey wrote:

>Angela wrote:
>

>>On 8/16/06, Jeffrey V. Merkey <jmerkey at wolfmountaingroup.com> wrote:
>>

>>>A user asked about the broken sidebar translation at chr.cherokee.org. I
>>>don't have the ability to alter the site. Here is what's there now:
>>>

>>This is not relevant to the Wikimedia Foundation. If you want to
>>discuss an external cherokee project, please get your own mailing list
>>for that.
>>
>>Angela.
>>

>How do I do that? Link please?
>
>Jeff

Oh I see, Angela note the link in the Message header
http://chr.wikipedia.org. Isn't this a Wikimedia Project or is there a
separate list for this site? I have not seen a Cherokee mailing list for
the Foundation, and if there were one, I'd be the only one on it since I
am the onyl active Cherokee Speaker working on Wikipedia, so that would
be pretty useless. Do you have another suggestion?

Jeff

Jeff