[Foundation-l] Wikibooks texts and Wikiversity

Craig Spurrier craig at craigweb.net
Tue Aug 15 19:24:09 UTC 2006

I would assume that they were referring to moving the content in the
Wikiversity namespace (http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Wikiversity). There
is plenty of content that is not appropriate for Wikibooks in this
namespace. AFAIK no one wants to delete actual textbooks from Wikibooks.

The note on Wikibook's Wikiversity page states:
"Material not in the "Wikiversity:" namespace should not be deleted off
this server unless it has undergone an official transwiki AND it has
been confirmed by Wikibookians that it does not meet Wikibooks'
inclusion criteria."

I believe this notice accurately reflects the views of the Wikibooks
community.

Craig