[Foundation-l] Wikiversity

James Hare messedrocker at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 06:08:11 UTC 2006

I see... like a self-education sort of thing. Perhaps we could have people
skilled in certain areas assist people who have questions about the learning
materials.

Wikiversity would be a great place to try out stable/development versions,
too: you have the approved textbook that can be accredited, and you have the
development zone.

Sorry if I'm being very redundant here -- I came into the picture far too
late to try to catch up to any of the development discussion.