[Foundation-l] Wikiversity

Jeffrey V. Merkey jmerkey at wolfmountaingroup.com
Tue Aug 15 06:12:56 UTC 2006

I went in and checked the prices of college textbooks at the BYU
bookstore. The books cost almost as much as the tuition, church funded
or not. UofU bookstore is the same. Why shouldn't we be able to create a
business around the Foundation Wikiversity Programs? I might be able to
swing this one. I'll work on it next week and let everyone know what I
find out.

Jeff