[Foundation-l] bylaws (second call)

Erik Zachte erikzachte at infodisiac.com
Mon Aug 14 01:30:27 UTC 2006

Ray:
> Having detailed rules is not unusual.  Sometimes it's favourable.  I may
> disagree with some specific provisions, but I have no argument over the
> length of details.  Compared to by-laws that I have previously drafted
> myself for other organizations, these are short.

You completely missed the whole point: I am for precise and unambiguous
rules.
I just find it remarkable that in this potentially very important document
the one section where every care is taken to be precise and unambiguous is
how board members should schedule meetings without giving each other proper
notice.

Erik Zachte