[Foundation-l] bylaws (second call)

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 13 12:58:48 UTC 2006

Anthony wrote:
> On 8/13/06, Anthere <anthere9 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>This text, amongst other things, removes the notion of membership. If
>>you do not comment, nor propose another way to handle membership, the
>>Foundation will not legally have members. You will not be Foundation
>>members.
>>

> How long do we have to comment?  I'm thinking about writing my own
> proposal for a membership section, but this will take some time.
>
> Anthony

I hope new bylaws will be agreed upon 3 months ago.

------
Hmmmm
According to our standards of voting speed, my best hope would be that
Angela participates to this vote (before 6 weeks).

My second best hope if not would be that new bylaws are voted during the
board retreat in october.

If not, I do not expect they will be voted before the end of my own
mandate (next june)... unless we can pass a resolution saying that "no
vote within 3 months means approval" (but I am not sure this is legal).

in short, the sooner the better.

ant