[Foundation-l] board, babysitting, speaking engagements, etc.

Angela beesley at gmail.com
Sat Aug 12 22:46:08 UTC 2006

On 8/13/06, Delphine Ménard <notafishz at gmail.com> wrote:

> "Mr Schmoll, ZabadumWiki" and not "Mr Schmoll, Wikimedia Foundation".

That makes sense, but what if "ZabadumWiki" is "Wikipedia" (or any
other Wikimedia project)? There could still be trademark issues.

I wish I could go to a conference where they would correctly write
"Wikimedia Foundation" on my badge, and not the random collection of
things they put instead. I was apparently from "Wikipedia, Wikia
Foundation" at one event this year.

Angela.