[Foundation-l] board candidacies

Anthony wikilegal at inbox.org
Sat Aug 12 12:19:55 UTC 2006

On 8/12/06, Jack <jackdt at gmail.com> wrote:
> > But in the mean time, I don't think it's at all unusual for a
> > candidate to publish his or her discussion page on a particular
> > project.  Checking meta all the time is just ridiculous.
> > -- Anthony
>
> Don't board members work mostly on meta? (with side orders of
> wikimediafoundation.org and projects?)

Comparing http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/Jimbo_Wales
with http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/Jimbo_Wales,
I'd say no, definitely not, at least not in the case of all board
members.  Do all the board members even *have* an account on meta?
I'd check, but I don't even remember one of their names.

Anthony