[Foundation-l] Willy on Wheels and ISP Reporting Changes

Aphaia aphaia at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 11:38:09 UTC 2006

I ask anyone on the project, because Mr. Merkey is now not a part of
our community as far as I know, please ignore this off topic thread
and not reply you to save other editors' time.

Or please explain what is relevant to our project and the organization
which supports it.

Please,

On 8/8/06, Jeff V. Merkey <jmerkey at wolfmountaingroup.com> wrote:
> Jeff V. Merkey wrote:
>
> >Fred Bauder wrote:
> >

> >>I chickened out when I connected to those. But let's keep talking
> >>about them.
> >>
> >>Fred
> >>

> Fred,
>
> I checked on arrangements and if the foundation is interested in an
> appliance, I will pick up the costs for it and
> donate it to the Foundation at no cost. My contribution to Wikimedia
> this year if they wish to use it.
>
> Jeff

Kizu Naoko
  Wikiquote: http://wikiquote.org