[Foundation-l] (no subject)

Jean-Denis Vauguet jd at typhon.org
Wed Aug 9 22:17:02 UTC 2006

Hi,

I've been working on the foundation wiki for three days now, and I wrote
two comments on the local Babel :
http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Wikimedia:Babel#Miscellaneous

Summing it up, it's about cleaning up the wiki using an inventory I
built (I need comments on its entries) and about changes in the look 'n
feel. I think one can answer on my talk page on Meta[1], or on any Meta
page that would be convenient for such a discussion[2].

I noticed this would-be discussion to several people, but got a few
feedback only (both Wikimania and "the lost page on the lost wiki" can't
help :)), so Angela advised me to send an email to foundation-l.

Thank you!
jd / Meanos

[1] http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Meanos
[2] say, http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Wikimedia_site_feedback or