[Foundation-l] Emergency on Wiktionary

Titoxd@Wikimedia titoxd.wikimedia at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 23:02:53 UTC 2006

That already is true, at least one part. Admins are not allowed to protect,
move, or delete pages if there's an outstanding block on the account, and
they are not allowed to rollback while blocked either. However, the
block/unblock feature was left to allow administrators to unblock themselves
in case they found themselves on the receiving end of an AOL autoblock or
something similar.

Titoxd.