[Foundation-l] Waerth's stewardship

Walter van Kalken walter at vankalken.net
Sun Apr 23 15:57:09 UTC 2006

I agree with Andre that this are 2 seperate issues. Danny said in his
public comunication that it would be temporarily. Not permanently. I
have never abused my steward abilities. I have always handled as per the
guidelines and rules. Why this is being made permanent all of a sudden I
do nt know. I would like to be told openly I am not trusted with it
..... by the board and not someones who claims to know what the board
thinks. Or I would really appreciate it if my stewardship was restored.

It has been a month now. And that is long enough I feel for people
making up there mind.

I am also surprised/shocked that oscar wants to implement a policy
retro-actively to keep me out of stewardship. Anything to do with my
opposition to the Dutch Foundation perhaps? Which was put through by
Oscar and RonaldB against the explicit wishes of the community about
which there was a vote! I am in favour of the association btw

Waerth/Walter