[Foundation-l] [Wikipedia-l] Indefinite block and desysopping by User:Danny

Walter van Kalken walter at vankalken.net
Sat Apr 22 08:51:50 UTC 2006

What I find the most mistifying up to this date is no word of "prince"
Danny himself. Shouldn't he at least have said something here. Everybody
is speculating here. But what kind of use is it if Danny keeps being
protected no matter what he does. and if he keeps being allowed to
decide singlehandedly like over my stewardship which he took under cover
of temporary destewardship and it will be debated. Now he refuses any
debate about it and he told me : If it is up to me you never ebcome
steward because you are an idiot.
Danny is acting solitary more and more and is abusing his position.

Waerth/Walter