[Foundation-l] Wikisource list created

Michael R. Irwin michael_irwin at verizon.net
Fri Apr 21 08:43:06 UTC 2006

Brion Vibber wrote:

>Michael R. Irwin wrote:
>

>>Any chance you could create a wikiversity-l mailing list?  I requested
>>one a couple of months ago so there should be something on file if that
>>is required.
>>

>There's been one for some time, but it's in German (wikiversityde-l). Do you
>want a separate English list?

Yes, please.

>I'll need the e-mail addresses of the initial list admin(s) to set one up.
>
>-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)

Give me a couple of days.  I will check with our English organizational
subcommittee and post a notice on the main page (s) soliciting people
interested in helping out with the admin of a list.  I will then get
back to you with a consolidated list of email addresses for the initial
list of adminstraters.

Regards,
lazyquasar