[Foundation-l] Fwd: [Wikipedia-l] Dutch chapter

Johan Bos skatinghacker at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 18 20:31:25 UTC 2006

I agree with Andre. Nor the Dutch foundation, nor the Dutch association has
a broad support in Dutch community. The community has hardly any influence
to the foundation and the association. A lot of users are complaining.

The foundation and the association could do a great job for our project, but
as soon as they get any special power to the encyclopedia, there will come
troubles.

So, I have no problem with the foundation and the association, but they
shouldn't have any power to the Wikimedia Projects and they shouldn't have
any official position within WMF.

Johan Bos (nl:Jcb)