[Foundation-l] Stewards are ignoring requests for CheckUser information?

Essjay essjaywiki at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 06:48:19 UTC 2006

Robert Scott Horning wrote:

<snip>
BTW, If you are willing to perform a checkuser scan, can you help me out
with, and block the IP address of [[b:User:Bruude]]?
</snip>

My apologies for not responding at length, but it's 2:30 AM here and I really should be in bed. :-)

To respond to the above, I'm more than happy to do that, but I'll need a steward to grant me checkuser/sysop to do it, as I'm neither a steward, nor do I have checkuser/sysop for  that wiki. If a steward (Anglea, Anthere?) is willing, I'm happy to do it. Just let me know.

Essjay

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Essjay
Wikipedia:The Free Encyclopedia
http://www.wikipedia.org/