[Foundation-l] Stewards are ignoring requests for CheckUser information?

Essjay essjaywiki at gmail.com
Sat Apr 15 03:52:14 UTC 2006

I agree with Kelly entirely. Additionally, I'm willing to serve in the
same capacity; I don't have the length of tenure with checkuser that
Kelly does, but I have been quite active in using it for en.wikipedia,
and am certainly willing to do so elsewhere as needed.

Essjay

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Essjay
Wikipedia:The Free Encyclopedia
http://www.wikipedia.org/