[Foundation-l] Stewards are ignoring requests for CheckUser information?

Angela beesley at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 14:13:15 UTC 2006

> I am perplex that the en.wikibooks does not have a big enough base of
> editors to vote on a check user...
> I am quite lazy, so I will not go to the stats page to check. But can
> you roughly say how many active editors per month the project currently
> has ? How many very active editors per month ?

The last full stats are from November, at which time the project had
263 users making at least 5 edits a month and 22 making 100 or more.
(<http://stats.wikimedia.org/wikibooks/EN/TablesWikipediaEN.htm>)

English Wikibooks currently has 38 admins and 5 bureaucrats. However,
only 14 of those admins have been active in the last month and ten of
them haven't edited this year.

Angela.