[Foundation-l] Stewards are ignoring requests for CheckUser information?

Dariusz Siedlecki datrio at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 09:48:32 UTC 2006

On 4/14/06, Angela <beesley at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Why has no steward responded to these and many other requests for
> information
> > made in February, March, and April 2006?
>
> Only three stewards (Anthere, Datrio, and Oscar) have CheckUser
> access. I don't know if the backlog is because the policy is unclear
> on when requests can be fulfilled, or whether there just aren't enough
> people willing to carry out these requests.

Not really - we have CheckUser access on Meta, but every Steward can
give him CheckUser access on any other wiki.

Personally, I'm taking care of every request that'll get through _to
me_. I'm not checking [[Request for CheckUser information]] all the
time, I'll confess. I'll try to take care of these requests in a few
minutes, I hope someone will be able to help me.

--
Pozdrawiam,
Dariusz Siedlecki