[Foundation-l] Rodovid.org, family tree wiki, wishes to become a wiki project

Phil Boswell phil.boswell at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 13:15:22 UTC 2006

Ray Saintonge wrote:

>   We also need to address the privacy
> issues.  The copyright question may turn out to be a less critical
> problem.

Has anybody thought to check the "World Family Tree"?

As far as I can tell, having been redirected to ancestry.co.uk which appears
to be the UK version, they do not display information about living family
members born after 1930 to anybody except the owner of the tree.

Don't know how wiki that is, but it's somewhere to start.

HTH HAND
--
Phil