[Foundation-l] Multilingual error messages

Angela beesley at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 17:17:54 UTC 2005

On 9/28/05, Mark Ryan <ultrablue at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have also removed
> the link to the "offsite donation page" at Angela's request.

Just to clarify - this is because the hosting for my site where the
"offsite donation page" was ran out a couple of days ago and I wasn't
sure if I was going to renew it, and I'm also likely to move it a new
URL at some point. Either way, it wasn't an ideal place for the
offsite page to be since it was on a fairly limited bandwidth per
month, which was previously exceeded when the error message was up for
too long, so ended up being a link to a dead site. If someone has an
alternative offsite donation page, then it would be good to link to
that, along with an alternative wiki page to replace the OpenFacts one
(I would suggest Wikicities, but since that's based in the same colo,
any colo-related problems that cause Wikipedia to go down would also
affect Wikicities).

Angela.