[Foundation-l] Proposal for a new project: Wikisomething

Delphine Ménard notafishz at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 21:18:47 UTC 2005

On 9/24/05, Roberto Frangi <rfrangi at coopetition.it> wrote:
> I want to propose "something completely different": Wikisomethingelse!
> For all the multilingual something else, that is outside the scope of
> Wikisomething.

Well, you see, in an attempt to keep the project(s) as international
as possible, I would propose that wikisomething be called wikistuff,
it's easier to pronounce and I believe more easily translated.
Wikitruc would be the French name of it, and it sounds good.

As for the license, I propose "some-license v.0.0" (compatible onwards
up to v.99999999.0) as the ground license for both those projects.

My two cents.

Delphine
--
~notafish