[Foundation-l] Re: [WikiEN-l] Wanted - help desk helpers

Kat Walsh mindspillage at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 20:03:53 UTC 2005

On 9/22/05, Angela <beesley at gmail.com> wrote:
> The info-en email address is getting ever more traffic, and once
> again, we are in need of new volunteers to answer these mails, which
> are dealt with using [[OTRS]], the Open-source Ticket Request System.
> Sannse is currently away, so please reply to Kat
> <mindspillage at gmail.com> if you are interested in helping.

A big thank you to everyone who volunteered; Kelly Martin, Nick Boalch
(Ngb), and Tony Sidaway will be joining us.

Everyone else's name is still in consideration in case we need more
help, so you're not safe yet! Thanks again.

-Kat
[[User:Mindspillage]]
--
"There was a point to this story, but it has temporarily
escaped the chronicler's mind."  --Douglas Adams