[Foundation-l] Speedy deleting images w/o explicit license

Delphine Ménard notafishz at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 14:47:38 UTC 2005

On 9/18/05, Roberto Frangi <rfrangi at coopetition.it> wrote:
> I prefer to handle a few liars (and they are blocked of course), instead
> of keeping on asking and explaining to people that just.... uploads images.

I agree. And as Wikipedia has proved it so far, there are more people
wanting to do good, than wanting to do bad ;-).

I am all for a STRONG incentive to put a source AND an author (this
"taken by self" on commons makes no sense once the image is
transcluded to other projects.

 A fake source is harder to find for an image than for text anyway, imho.

Delphine
--
~notafish